Thursday, April 16, 2009

WELCOME TO MY TECHNOLOGY BLOG

Hi readers, Welcome to my technology blog "Next Generation Technology 4 U". I am Vineeth Nambiar working as chief technical officer in VinSPraTech Infosystesm Pvt. Ltd.
Technology is how people modify the natural world to suit their own purposes. From the Greek word techne, meaning art or artifice or craft, technology literally means the act of making or crafting, but more generally it refers to the diverse collection of processes and knowledge that people use to extend human abilities and to satisfy human needs and wants.
I would like to include latest technology news, trends, products, etc in this blog. I will try my level best to make this blog up to date. Kindly post your comments and feedback about this blog which will help me to make this blog more up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment